Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aussie Frenzie!



Koolaburra, a brand came outta no where (at least to me), has just made my early fall must-have list. UGGs now to me is an option. Well why wouldn't it, simply take a look at these one-of-a-kind creations, it doesn't take half a brain to figure out why they are so irresistible. Knowing the famous Aussie sheepskin can be made into edgy, bohemian, tough-chic, gladiator, and styles you wouldn't even expect, is a comfort. Not really ditching UGGs though, for I am a long-time fan, after a while you lose your excitement because let's face it, everyone wears them.

Ok now the price point you ask? Well they certainly ain't cheap for which they, I believe, deserve the price they are asking for. Expect to pay $150 - $800 per pair depends on the style.




For more info, check out http://www.koolaburra.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment