Monday, July 12, 2010

My Ultimate Mid-Summer Gear!

We are having a surprisingly hot summer that's almost annoying because I now have to pick weather-appropriate outfit ( just since when weather has become a criteria for fashion?!! ). I, however, still can't resist a chic, understated, yet edgy summer outfit. Officially announcing the following pieces be mine. =D
It all starts with a feminine, sexy sheer tunic, like this one from Free People; pairs with an interesting and definitely eye-catchy lace biker shorts from Blue Life. (Both can be found on www.shopbop.com)




But of course being a huge fan of the legendary Jeffrey Campbell, how can I forget these? Just happy I snapped a pair of my size before they sold out. (Jeffrey Campbell "Fang" bootie, www.nordstrom.com)



And no, it doesn't mean anything without the right accessories. But since I am not an over-accessorized person, something like this necklace (www.anthropologie.com) and the new Coach (www.coach.com)Alexandra embossed leather bag (in antique brass) will do. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment