Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kudos to the newly wed - Ayumi Hamasaki / Manuel Schwartz

I have been a zealous fan of Ayumi Hamasaki for as long as I can remember. "A Song for XX" has been an all-time classic and its romantic yet edgy tune sculpted her very character. All these years I have never missed any of her album or single, and her restless energy, her transformative style, and her larger-than-life success have never been more inspiring.


So I can't help but wonder, just like every other fan, who is this guy she decides to share her life (and her nearly 4 billion net worth) with? Manuel Schwartz, an Austrian model/actor who she met while shooting the music video for her latest single, Virgin Road; 2 years of her junior, is no doubt one lucky mofo! (No offense Mannie)

[Ayu & Mannie looking cute together]

Ok well I admit, he is ruggedly sexy, that dark loose wavy hair with a structured handsome face, an evidently amazing body, and a killer smile, almost reminds me of the young Brandon Boyd, who I absolutely adore. But regardless, I wish them the best and I am in a relief knowing Ayu would not stop her career. Kudos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment