Monday, January 17, 2011

VIVA LA JEFFREY CAMPBELL!

I remember acquiring my very first Jeffrey Campbell heels back in '05, pair of see-thru top with encrusted black and grey gems on platforms, and they somehow mysteriously disappeared after my mid-night fishing trip (don't ask me about it!). Then I parted with the name JC till '09.

And just when I thought I had cruelly transported my possession to Ash footwear, JC kicked out with the SICKEST spring line with a BIG BANG! I am in complete shock, in a good way of course.

Sorry girls, but if you wanna rock your style with attitude and uniqueness and if you don't own one of these pairs, you might as well just stay home, cuz 2011 is all JC revival!
On a personal thought, don't they just remind you of the legendary Alex McQueen?
Check out my top picks:


Wedges:


[So crazy, $155/Be well, $160/V man fab, $115]



Platforms:


[Jackie dp, $155/Foxy esp, $130/Big girl, $150]



Booties:


[Trabajo, $220/Hudgens, $155/Libby Wood, $240]


All shoes can be purchased at www.solestruck.com.


xoxo,

beibei

No comments:

Post a Comment